Collective Vision Trust is a multi academy trust that has the following structure
Mr M Dolman (Chair)
Mrs S Gribbin (Vice-chair)
Mr J Cooper
Mr R Dutton
Mr I Sharp
The members have appointed the Directors of the Trust and have agreed to establishment of Local Governing Bodies for the schools within the Trust.
Directors of Trust Board:
Mrs S Gribbin (Chair)
- Long standing Director and Governor
- Established business background with a CV including many national and international companies
- Brings considerable knowledge of business and finance as well as strategic management.
Mr R Dutton (Vice – chair)
- Chair of Chesterton Community Sports College and Chesterton Primary
- An ex teacher and ex school bursar.
- Before retirement he had many years’ experience as a school bursar for CCSC
- Brings considerable experience of school finance, health and safety, premises and risk management
- An active member of the Local Methodist Community (Senior Steward).
Mrs L Jackson (CEO)
- CEO and Accounting Officer for Collective Vision Trust
- Former Headteacher Chesterton Community Sports College
- Track record of improving school standards – secondary and primary
- Brings considerable experience of school improvement, HR, school administration and management
Mrs S Phillips
- Member of Churchfields Local Governing Body
- Background of personnel an HR management for a neighbouring local authority
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Mrs E Searl
- Member of Chesterton Community Sports College Local Governing Body
- Background in Academy school administration, management and finance for an academy trust in a neighbouring area
- Brings considerable experience of Academy financing and budgeting
Ms L Davenport
- Vice-chair of Chesterton Community Sports College’s Local Governing Body
- Works in local community as a funeral arranger
- Has a wide experience of working in local care, education and health setting
- Brings a knowledge of local community and partner public and private sector organisations.
The Trust has two trust based sub committees:
Pay and performance committee that is made up of the members of the Trust
Finance and audit committee that is made up of the Directors of the Trust